Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Cruiser123 - About me and my Lenses in squidoo


Hello! I am Cruiser123. I am pretty enthusiastic about writing and hence decided to assist people on variety of tips on resume templates. I am a prolific writer, analyst, and a positive thinker. I have two of my Squidoo lenses online that provides assistance on writing resumes for different purposes. I am familiar with the changing trend in different fields due to the increasing unemployment and hence, I have provided advanced tips for building impressive job applications.
                           
              
Resume Building tips with resume builder and Chronological Resume and Interview are my two lenses posted on Squidoo. 
                         
 1. Resume building tips with resume builder


Resume should give clear idea to the employer about your job related skills and traits. It must highlight your past experiences to create a positive impact on the potential employer. You must present all the information clearly and carefully. This lens will discuss about how you can design a perfect application with the use of different resume building tools. Use of these tools will save a lot of time and you can get a great resume with minimum efforts. I hope that these tips will be helpful to you in unlocking the hidden opportunities. 


 2. Chronological Resume and Interview


This lens will provide you tips for designing your chronological resume and explains you how it will be helpful during your interview with the employer. Most job seekers follow this format for writing their job applications. Hence, the title "Resume Building Tips with Resume Builder" provided here will definitely prove helpful to job seekers in their job search. As it is said, “When in Rome, Do as Romans Do”, it is important to design your application depending on the need of the employers and requirements of the particular job.


I have been regularly posting lenses for the past 1 year. Many job seekers have benefited through the lenses posted here and I am sure that this will keep happening in future. As you are here, you are either seeking a job opportunity and want to know the tips to design a perfect job application or you want to stay updated with the recent trends in resume writing.


I wish you best of luck for future and hope that my lenses prove helpful to you and you get the desired opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment